ID is committed to developing this online resource as a way of making events accessible for those not based in London, and as documentation of our activities.
We hope this becomes a resource for you that enables and encourages lively debate, fuels future discussion material, and inspires the events that we programme.
Within our resources you will find:
- Film and video – talks and conversations, including the Skype Conversations from the what_now 2013 festival
- Audio recordings – Crossing Borders talks, as well as other events such as the memorial for Rosemary Butcher in 2016, Memory at Work
- Hear from ID artists – a selection of interviews with some of the artists we work with regularly
- Turn Your F^*king Head – information about the feature-length documentary capturing Deborah Hay’s final Solo Performance Commissioning Project
- The Gill Clarke Resource Fund – reflections on publications
- Articles and transcripts – writing by Gill Clarke, Frey Faust, Stine Nilsen & Charlotte Darbyshire, and more
- International Documentation of Dance Education (IDOCDE)