ID’s work is rooted in the inter-relationship of an individual artist’s journey with a creative learning environment and the exchange of artistic skills and ideas.
The development of dance as an artform will be enhanced by an environment that enables artists to keep excavating and extending their practice in interaction with their fellow professionals, throughout their working lives.
ID’s exchanges programme includes:
- Crossing Borders talks
- Action Learning
- Research Lab
- Higher Education Round Table
- Parlour Conversations
The Independent Dance programme is open to disabled and non-disabled dance artists. Please contact us if you have any particular access requirements.
Archive of events
- Memory at Work: Rosemary Butcher in the Present Tense, 2016
- Remembering Gill Clarke, 2016
- Gill Clarke’s Collection of Books, 2015
- Feedback Forum, 2004 – 2016
- Mentoring Lab 2013 – 2014